Day 11
Ok – I’m not going to faff around.
Today was a lazy day.
We got up, had some breakfast, and given how HOT it was (so hot that if there had been little fellows in orange robes, they would have burst into flames) we decided to have a low key day.
We lounged by the pool, Sparkles and Shakira worked on their tan, and I… well, let’s be honest. I did fuck all.
We had lunch at our accommodation. Sparkles and I ordered a Hamburger… which turned out to be a rather large salad sandwich served in half a loaf of bread. We also grabbed several served of chips… which Shakira helped liberate us of.
We lounged by the pool during the afternoon, and then headed into the town of Kas for dinner in the evening.
We headed to a restaurant that specialized in Ottoman cuisine. The food was fantastic. I’m sure once I figure out how to do it, I will include a photo of the dinner.
Unfortunately for the girls, since there was a lot of cheese in the meal, I became Gassious Clay for the evening. I did notice Sparkles pull a rather odd face as she walked through my bedroom to the toilet, and I opted to burn a match to try to soak up the smell.
We had a few more beers before heading to bed, and thoroughly enjoyed our day.
Saturday, August 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment