Saturday, August 11, 2012

Dozen

Day 12

Ok – my current state emulates this blog.

I had a terrible sleep on the evening leading up to this day. I have been having some very vivid dreams that have given me a very Keanu Reeves experience.

After waking up far too early, we grabbed some breakfast and headed back to Ali’s store. Ali was a top bloke, and if ever you head to Kas, you should check out his shop.
We did a bit of shopping, getting more items ready for the ship back to Melbourne.
We took a short break, and had lunch at a nearby restaurant where Shakira and I ordered the lamb kebab, which Sparkles ordered something similarly delightful.
While we were eating, our waiter spun us a story about how he wanted to get into real estate development. We ignored him for the most part, but it was certainly interesting.

Post lunch, I purchased a Nargile. This nargile will be for business, while my current nargile will be for pleasure. I also picked up a few packets of tobacco, so I will be well stocked up upon my return.

At Ali’s store, I picked up a carpet and a couple of cushions, after being inspired by our night at Pamukkale and lounging around on the cushions there.

We hit up the supermarket for a few more drinks before heading back to our room, and had a beer or two by the pool to make sure that we were doing the right thing.

After a couple of beers, we headed out to a nearby restaurant to grab a bite to eat. It was nothing special – I ordered the spaghetti bolognaise, which was mostly pasta with a little bit of meat sauce, had a very tasty beer, and then we paid the bill and called it quits.

We headed back to our room, had a few more drinks, and called it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment